Information about this website and who we are
At Accepted Money Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will manage the information we require, how we store it, how we use it, what we do with it, and your rights.
The Data Controller and Data Processor is Accepted Money Ltd. The company ICO Registration Number: ZA574079
Acceptedmoney.co.uk is a trading style of Accepted Money Ltd.
Accepted Money Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 12348067. Registered Office: Accepted Money Ltd, 8 Cavendish Court, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2DJ, UNITED KINGDOM
Accepted Money Ltd (FRN 918298) is an appointed representative of Engaged Solutions Limited (FRN 692630) who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- What Information Do We Collect About You?
- How Will We Use The Information About You?
- Our Partners
- Access To Your Information And Correction
- Your Financial Data
- IP Addresses
- Other Websites
- Your Concerns
- How To Contact Us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information such as your name, date of birth, address etc. when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Accepted Money is an FCA regulated firm and we need to retain full and detailed records of all of our customer transactions in order to meet regulatory requirements. Ordinarily the FCA requires us to retain such records for a minimum of six years, however we feel it important to be able to retrieve any of our records at any time to respond to or support customers or regulator enquiries, therefore we will retain such records on an indefinite basis.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your application, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
- Central Trust https://www.centraltrust.co.uk/legal-and-privacy-policy/
- Evolution Money Ltd https://www.evolutionmoney.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy
- Masthaven Secured Loans https://www.masthaven.co.uk/site/privacy-policy/
- Norton Finance https://www.nortonfinance.co.uk/Documents/PrivacyPolicyAndFairProcessingNoticeWebsiteGDPRApril2018.pdf
- Oplo https://www.myoplo.co.uk/privacy-policy
- Optimum Credit https://www.optimumcredit.co.uk/data-protection-and-privacy
- Shawbrook Bank https://www.shawbrook.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- Step One Finance https://www.steponefinance.co.uk/legal-notices/
- Together Money https://togethermoney.com/privacy-and-cookie-policy/
- United Trust Bank https://www.utbank.co.uk/privacy-notice/
- West One Loans https://www.westoneloans.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- Call Credit www.callcredit.co.uk/crain
- Equifax www.equifax.co.uk/crain
- Experian www.experian.co.uk/crain
- Oplo – https://www.myoplo.co.uk/
- Pepper Money – https://www.pepper.money/
- West One – https://www.westoneloans.co.uk/
- United Trust Bank – https://www.utbank.co.uk/
- Equifinance – https://www.equifinance.co.uk/
- Spring – https://www.creditspring.co.uk/
- Norton – https://www.nortonfinance.co.uk/
- Evolution Money – https://www.evolutionmoney.co.uk/
- Selina Finance – https://www.selinaadvance.com/
- Natwest – https://www.natwest.com/
- Together – https://togethermoney.com/
- Central Trust – https://www.centraltrust.co.uk/
- Mercantile – https://www.mercantile.co.za/
- Aldermore – https://www.aldermore.co.uk/
- Nationwide – https://www.nationwide.co.uk/
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the Accepted Money Ltd. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please click here.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at our listed address. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you wish to remove your details completely, please click here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Your financial data
Any Financial Data we take from you will only be temporarily stored and will be deleted once any financial transactions have been completed.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individuals.
This information may help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
By post: Accepted Money Ltd, 8 Cavendish Court, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2DJ, UNITED KINGDOM
By phone: 0800 038 6707
By email: email@example.com
We will try to reply to your email address unless we need to refer to confidential information or enclose copies of important documents, in which case we will contact you by post.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately. Failing that, we always aim to resolve your complaint by the following day.
Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate your concerns. Where this is the case, this is what we will do:
- We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint as promptly as possible.
- We will inform you of the name of the person handling your complaint and the reason it is taking longer and when you can expect a full response.
- If your complaint will take longer to investigate, we aim to find a solution as soon as we can. If we are unable to do so, we will write explaining what is happening and when we expect to resolve your complaint.
- After eight weeks we will send you a final response
- We will keep you informed of what is being done to resolve your concerns at every step.
We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the response from us please get in touch directly with the person handling your complaint. They will then agree the next steps with you.
Independent review of your complaint
If you remain dissatisfied, you can request a free independent review from the Finance Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted;
By post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E14 9SR
By phone: 0800 023 4567
In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform:http://ec.europa.eu/
We have no responsibility for the service provided by our partners, if you have any complaints, please visit their websites.
How to contact us