By post: Accepted Money Ltd Armstrong House First Avenue Doncaster DN9 3GA
By phone: 0800 038 6707
By email: email@example.com
We will try to reply to your email address unless we need to refer to confidential information or enclose copies of important documents, in which case we will contact you by post.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately. Failing that, we always aim to resolve your complaint by the following day.
Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate your concerns. Where this is the case, this is what we will do:
- We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint as promptly as possible.
- We will inform you of the name of the person handling your complaint and the reason it is taking longer and when you can expect a full response.
- If your complaint will take longer to investigate, we aim to find a solution as soon as we can. If we are unable to do so, we will write explaining what is happening and when we expect to resolve your complaint.
- After eight weeks we will send you a final response
- We will keep you informed of what is being done to resolve your concerns at every step.
We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the response from us please get in touch directly with the person handling your complaint. They will then agree the next steps with you.
Independent review of your complaint
If you remain dissatisfied, you can request a free independent review from the Finance Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted;
By post: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange, London E14 9SR
By phone: 0800 023 4567
In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the European Online Dispute Resolution platform:http://ec.europa.eu/
We have no responsibility for the service provided by our partners, if you have any complaints, please visit their websites.